VORTEX MAINTENANCE maintains one of the most stringent Quality Control Programs in the industry.
- Full-time, experienced supervision, with low supervisor to employee ratio.
- Periodic “white glove” inspections by top management.
- Quality Control Processes and Reports to ensure desired standards are met.
- Employee signature on Quality Control Reports to insure good communication.
- Staff are conscious regarding your building’s energy efficiency and minimum power consumption.
- Built-in employee incentives and recognition programs to encourage quality work.
- Counseling and disciplinary procedures are in place when required.
- Backlog of trained new employees permits smoothness of operations in servicing new clients or performing extra work.
- Employees are personally known to the owner and are pre selected and retained for their maturity and honesty in their work.